About Michael Scott
I am an illustrator and designer who brings the talents and sensibilities of both disciplines together to create unique and wonderful solutions to whatever problem is presented to me. Visual branding and identity is usually the first and most important impression that a brand, business, or product will make on an audience, and I bring outside-the-box thinking and talents to every challenge I am presented. I lead clients with my experience and knowledge, while still keeping them included in the creative process so that they can have a sense of ownership of the work I create for them. My art means the world to me and I take great pride in my personal and professional work.
Here are some professional points about me to know:
- 6 years of experience in the professional design world.
- BFA in Illustration from the Milwaukee Institute of Art and Design, with a strong concentration in graphic design and communication design.
- Extensive experience in many forms of print design from business cards to newsletters to brochures, posters, tags, stickers, envelopes, letterhead, folders, and beyond.
- Extensive experience with email campaign creation and design, programming and distribution, some HTML and CSS website maintenance.
- Extensive experience with direct mail, mailing database organization, and variable printing data.